Basic Hardware Required
- Physical learning material for Montessori and Kindergarten
- Core i-3 desktop computers with graphic cards
- Laser printers and scanners
- Interactive digital boards 78”-84” with projectors, cameras, sensors and speakers
- Core i3 laptops with camera and speakers
- Digital slates with interactive functionality
- Solar based power supply and back-up unit
- Internet connectivity devises
- Biometric devices
- e-School books, SLOs and stationary
Unique Selling Points
- Education Theme based on most modern and demand driven education solution as per International Educational Standards; and compatible with all prevailing school systems in Pakistan.
- Teaching Methodology is technology based Interactive Class Rooms. Course Outlines based on Students Learning Outcomes (SLO), integrating globally accepted open source content.
- Quality Content in form of textbooks and animated videos, which are streamlined in accordance with international as well as local syllabus; and blended with Course advisory and teachers support.
- e–Learning includes On – Line Classes with integrated Learning Management System, digital book format and study packs in animated and visual tutorials for both teachers and students.
Recording online Lectures
- Recording online Lectures and place these on cloud based web portal remains a premium facility.
- Online Classes using modern technologies to deliver real-time course content from back-end studio in live interactive mode with Q&A sessions.
- Learning Management System for providing a web-based access to e-content, academic calendar and daily lesson plans to teachers, students and parents.
- Active Classroom Technology from the World’s leading academic technology providers, who offer most modern & complete range of educational equipment for activity-based learning environment in an active classroom.
- Academic Coordination to regulate the content delivery and performance monitoring
- Performance monitoring throughout the academic calendar through tracking LMS and measuring SLOs
- Audio-visual interface to bridge the gap between quality teachers and students
- Teachers’ training to adapt to innovative technologies and modern teaching paradigm
Multiple use of e-Learning Platform
- Multiple use of e-Learning Platform to facilitate the students at an early stage for entrepreneurship and gainful employment
- Continuous R&D and up-gradation of LMS, CBTS, ERP and other services to keep pace with educational advancements
- Backstopping and trouble shooting support throughout the operations
Here are the three key players that stand tall among all
The people who have trusted us so far
People expect to be bored by eLearning—let’s show them it doesn’t have to be like that!Cammy Bean
One of the most important areas we can develop as professionals is competence in accessing and sharing knowledge.Connie Malamed
Teaching in the Internet age means we must teach tomorrow’s skills today.Jennifer Fleming